06 Fév [2018-02] Cellular Biology Project Leader – Filled
Cellular Biology Project Leader – Filled
CellProthera is a biotech company based in the BioValley, one of the leading lice science clusters in Europe. It is developing innovative cell therapy products based on a proprietary cell processing technology platform. A multi-center Phase I/IIb clinical trial is currently on-going in Europe to treat patients having suffered from severe acute myocardial infarction.
Under supervision of the Development and Industrialization Director, you are actively managing development projects to ensure the robustness of current cell therapy products in a timely manner. Based on your scientific expertise, you also participate in specific R&D projects to extend CellProthera’s product line.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Conduct studies to characterize, qualify, and optimize current and new manufacturing processes
- Design and carry-out experiments, write protocols
- Analyze test results using statistical methods, draw conclusions and issue technical reports
- Ensure project’s timely execution by managing a transversal, pluri-disciplinary project team and coordinating with other services as well as with external partners
- Participate in process development, definition and improvement of new products and processes
- Perform functional routine cell-based assays, cell line analysis and operate laboratory equipment
- Provide technical training to external cell manufacturing partners worldwide
- Apply GMP standards in every day work and follow-up regulation and industry standard changes
Who you are
- Master’s degree in Engineering, in the field of biology, biotechnology, or equivalent
- 5-year experience in R&D, in the pharma or biotech industry
- Self-driven, rigorous and result-oriented with excellent analytical and communication skills
- Hands-on and troubleshooter
- English fluent (both in writing and spoken). French conversational.
- Knowledge of Medical Device Directive, CE marking, ISO 13485, FDA regulations
Applicants should also be entitled to work within the European Economic Area (EEA) and willing to travel worldwide (10-25%).
Position in Mulhouse (Fr). If you are interested in this job, please send your application documents to Paula Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)