26 Sep Clinical Research Associate (M/W) – Internship
You are looking for an Internship of 6 months to
- Actively support on a day to day basis the clinical development team in the management of current clinical trials in Europe
- Update and manage reconciliation of all clinical trial documents and electronic archiving
- Update of clinical trials databases
Your profile :
- Graduate degree in life sciences or related fields + CRA education
- Knowledge of clinical research environment (Pharma, Biotech, …)
- Ability to work collaboratively across functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Routine use of MS Tools
- English fluent.
CellProthera is a biotech company based in the BioValley, one of the leading life science clusters in Europe. It develops innovative cell therapy products based on a proprietary cell processing technology platform. A multi-center Phase I/IIb clinical trial is currently on-going in Europe to treat patients having suffered from severe acute myocardial infarction.
Merci d’adresser votre candidature à Paula LEE – email@example.com