A future oriented company
Thanks to the support and trust of its shareholders, CellProthera is carrying out since 2009 an industrial (StemXpand®, StemPack®) and a clinical (cardiac ATMP/MTMM ProtheraCytes®) development program.
CellProthera’s financial strategy is perfectly in line with values shared by its investors , who by getting involved in cell therapy , determine the critical stages of the company and support every action towards the final objectives. More than ever , given the imminent issues, CellProthera is resolutely oriented towards the future.
Since its inception, CellProthera has secured a € 19.4 million funding, derived from various public and private sources. It was carried out in successive phases
- A first increase of capital, seed funding, € 1.6 million in 2009
- Support of € 1.8 million by the French Inter-Ministry Investment Fund ( FUI)
- Two capital increases in 2011 and 2012 of € 2.5 million each
- Support of € 6 million by BPI France for the Cardiostem Consortium of which 4.6 million granted to CellProthera.
- A capital increase in 2014 of € 5 million.
To continue its development and prepare the commercialization phase of its treatment procedure, CellProthera is currently looking for new partners and now seeking and additional € 25 million.
If you are an investor and want to contribute to CellProthera’s development, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org